Firearms are tools. Like any tool, they fulfill a specific purpose for the task at hand. Whether you’re protecting your livestock from predators or are about to take the competition platform, Keystone Accuracy is here to ensure you complete your mission. We provide full-service gunsmith services, including builds for custom rifles. Put our skill and experience to work. With our attention to detail and client-centric approach, you’ll have everything you need to make your mark.
Fully Customized Uppers for Any Purpose
When it comes to accuracy, reliability, toughness, the best-built rifles are the ones that are made specifically for you. We consolidate the union between operator and firearm with our custom rifle services. Our shop specializes in the machining and fitting of fully custom uppers--the portion of the rifle which accepts the barrel and its various operating components.
By utilizing the latest technology and the leading names in firearms components, our gunsmiths build rifles according to your exacting specifications. We build both competition and tactical rifles. Simply tell us the rifle’s primary purpose, and we’ll take care of the rest. Our teams work with a variety of platforms, including the popular AR-pattern. Our selection of upper receivers includes:
Rifles for Competition
Our shop would love to help you make the winning shot. We are well-versed in building rifles for the competition scene, including the MSR component of three-gun as well as long-distance shooting. A selection of our match-grade uppers includes:
- Mega Arms 7075 Billet Upper (If Standard Forged M4 Upper Is Requested, Deduct $40)
- Standard Bolt Carrier Assembly With Side Charge Handle Modification
- Match Rifle Float Tube (Available from several manufacturers)
- Clamp-On Style Gas Manifold W/ +2" Gas Tube
- 416 Stainless Steel Barrel Of Your Choice
Tactical and Varmint builds
Being out in the field also means needing an answer to the uncertainties that dwell within it. Whether your line of work involves law enforcement or protecting the ranch, we craft the tools you require to gain the advantage. Our workshop assembles purpose-built rifles according to your needs.
Many of our varmint-style and tactical builds include a 20” rifle barrel that may be fluted to reduce weight. We can even thread the muzzle to accept accessories, including suppressors and muzzle brakes. Available calibers include 6mm Hagar and .220 Thunderbolt. Naturally, we can adapt our gunsmith services so that your build can accept cartridges of different sizes. Possible build options include, but are not limited to:
- Mega Arms 7075 Billet Aluminum Upper (If Standard Forged M4 Upper Is Requested, Deduct $40)
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Available In .373" or .421" Bolt Face Diameter
- Side Charge Handle Modification (Solid Black or Two-Tone Handle As Shown Available)
- Aluminum Charge Handle Block Piece